NICE Trading Recording addresses the capturing needs of large corporations, remote branches and small to mid-sized trading floors.
NICE Trading Recording delivers:
- Low total cost of ownership by centralizing capabilities and providing an open architecture and support for multi-site organizations including data centers and branches.
- Data security through end-to-end data protection, strong authentication and server hardening.
- Operational flexibility by supporting virtually any telephony vendor, network environment and organizational structure.
- Comprehensive voice over IP (VoIP) recording including Active VoIP recording and SIP-based recording.
NICE Trading Recording serves leading investment banks and brokerage firms enabling them to:
- Ensure 100% call recording for regulatory compliance
- Minimize exposure to costly disputes and claims
- Maintain an audit trail of verbal commitments
- Prevent discrepancies and errors
- Detect and prevent fraud
NICE Trading Recording offers a reliable and resilient platform providing the ability to capture, store and maintain customer and trade interactions such as telephone, chat and email conversations. Additional capabilities include:
- Support for VoIP, TDM and hybrid telephony environment.
- Scalable architecture to easily adapt to growing call recording capacity needs.
- Comprehensive redundancy and disaster recovery capabilities to ensure business continuity.
- Transparent access to interaction recordings from any location.
- Data security through end-to-end media encryption, authentication and server hardening.
- Support for server and client visualization.
MOBILE CALL RECORDING
A Cost Effective Solution for Capturing Interactions and Meeting your Customer Needs 24/7
NICE Trading Mobile Recording enables financial services firms to fully adhere to the Financial Services Authority (FSA) requirements for mobile call recording. The NICE Mobile Recording solution is a cost–effective and fully integrated extension to the NICE Trading Recording platform, the de facto standard for compliance recording by the leading financial firms in the UK and worldwide. With this simple, yet resilient solution, you can protect and fully leverage investments in your NICE call recording solutions to quickly adopt the FSA regulation.
NICE Trading Mobile Recording delivers:
- A simple and cost effective solution – NICE active VoIP recording solution for mobiles makes use of SIP based recording control and CTI interfaces to allow utmost flexibility with the lowest cost of maintenance. The solution can be virtualized to further reduce TCO.
- Fully integrated with NICE recording solutions – for easy deployment and usage
- Full resilience – NICE patented N+1 solution for recording resiliency could be applied to mobile recording as well.
There are multiple benefits to adopting the NICE Trading Mobile Recording solution:
Minimize impact on the user’s mobile experience
NICE’s mobile call recording solution is based on an open architecture that can interface directly with the trader’s handset via a smart client, a mobile phone application that resides on the trader’s handset, or with a compliance server that is located on premises. Both the smart client and the compliance server automatically and simultaneously conference any interaction on the mobile handset to the NICE recording server with minimal impact on the user’s mobile experience.
NICE is the only vendor in the market that works with leading compliant mobile applications vendors to provide you with the choice that best meets your needs. NICE also offers an all-inclusive and affordable package for mobile recording that is affordable and easy to implement.
NICE Trading Mobile Recording features include:
- Rich call meta-data
- High availability using patented N+1 resilient recording solution
- Common and consistent retention management
- Support for all NICE applications and interaction analysis capabilities
- Support for NICE end-to-end media encryption