Motorola is known around the world for innovation in communications and is focused on advancing the way the world connects. From broadband communications infrastructure, enterprise mobility and public safety solutions to high-definition video and mobile devices, Motorola is leading the next wave of innovations that enable people, enterprises and governments to be more connected and more mobile
Advanced mission critical solutions from the world’s largest supplier of TETRA solutions
An efficient communication system is vital for mission critical users. Motorola offer a range of voice and data features that provide much faster call set up times than telephone systems and allow operational groups of users to communicate together on an all-informed basis, often coordinated by one or more dispatch operators.
Features offered range from basic group call, telephone interconnect and packet data capabilities to advanced features such as recent user priority, dynamic regrouping and site wide calls. Such services ensure the overall efficiency of Motorola’s solution.
Dimetra IP Micro
Building on the proven DimetraTM IP family of TETRA Solutions, Dimetra IP Micro provides the solution needed for localised operators of TETRA service.
Dimetra IP Micro extends the mission critical benefits of Motorola’s proven Dimetra IP TETRA solutions to a wider range of commercial and enterprise users such as hotels, resorts, campuses, construction industry, manufacturing, mining, and transport. It is ideally suited for operators upgrading from analogue systems who require a smooth migration path. Dimetra IP Micro provides business critical trunked voice and short data services including full duplex telephony calls.
Plug and Play Installation The solution is simple to deploy, operate, and maintain. It employs a Web-based Network Management GUI.
Low cost of ownership The sites are linked through an Ethernet interface, potentially saving the cost of leased lines. Remote access allows system monitoring & diagnostics, this reduces maintenance cost. The unit can be wall mounted which saves precious space in equipment rooms, it also has lower power consumption and emitted heat.
Migration path Interface to existing systems allows smoother migration for customers with analogue systems looking for advanced digital solutions.
SDS (Short Data Service); Free text, Group SDS, SDS Store & Forward
- Telephony service, Voice over IP telephone calls up to 10 simultaneous calls
- Conventional channel gateway to interface to existing analogue systems
- Purchasable option, GPS position from the terminals for fast decision making and user safety.
MTS2 TETRA Base Station
A small, deployable TETRA base station with easy front access and low maintenance costs is ideal for rural or inaccessible sites.The ultra flexible MTS 2 meets a growing demand for small, deployable base stations that ensure site acquisition and installation is as easy and economical as possible. Reduced site acquisition costs through lower site requirements, lower maintenance through less site visits and the ability to re-use MTS 2 in different configurations. Reduced installation costs due to effortless transportability. With its small and flexible modular design, MTS 2 dramatically reduces installation costs and makes site acquisition easier than ever. Excellent front access and a fan-free cooling capability means low maintenance costs and makes the MTS 2 ideal for rural or inaccessible sites.
Flexible Configuration For Easy System Enhancement
MTS2 is extremely flexible in its standard configuration.
- Fits conveniently into a 19 inch cabinet, avoiding the need for disassembly, re-racking or re type approval. This allows the best possible space utilisation and support for both outdoor and shock absorbing transportable enclosures
- Can easily be expanded to a 4 carrier system without having to change antenna installations. Key Parts of MTS2 can be reused in an MTS4 cabinet
Designed for Reliability and Low Maintenance.
Featuring the latest materials and components, MTS2 offers supreme reliability in various conditions plus a modular design including front access for easy servicing.
Because it can disperse heat without fans, MTS2 is ideal for inaccessible sites and rural areas where maintenance can be expensive and difficult. The fan-free system is very quiet and prevents the build-up of dust and dirt within the base station, further reducing servicing costs
- Required battery capacity and heat dissipation is low due to excellent power efficiency and with a strong integrated battery charger, power supply costs are kept to an absolute minimum
- The 10 Watt configuration is extremely power efficient as MTS 2 does not require fans to handle temperatures from -30 up to 55°C. Equipped with low noise fans, MTS 2 is fully operational up to 60°C at any power level up to 25 Watts after combining or 40 Watts without transmit combining